LOGOTHERAPY - ERGOTHERAPY & SPECIAL EDUCATION CENTER
Istiaia - Evoia
Occupational therapy is the art and science that helps people carry out their day-to-day activities that are important to them, regardless of the disability or disability or disability they may experience. More specifically, pediatric occupational therapy deals with the child's functionality and ability to interact in school, at home or in everyday life.
- Tracing to self-service (clothing, clothing, feeding, toilet, buttons, cords)
- Travels to figure out well the position of his body relative to the space, he is awkward, he falls frequently
- Travels to cut with scissors, make puzzles, paint
- The graphic character is ugly
- It's hyperactive
- Travel to participate in group games and rules games
- It can not be pooled
- Travels to handle small objects
Contact us at +30 2226055855 or at the mobile phone: 6944228256 for more information and appointments.